The Centre is working to support colleagues in the youth sector through this challenging period in a number ways:
- Coordinating the development of a data standard, to provide a national overview of the challenges faced by the sector
- Expanding and updating our online resources, with a specific focus on online youth work
- Offering free ‘office hours’ sessions to support practitioners and youth organisations with their evaluation practice and continuous quality improvement cycles
- Adapting all of our current support, coaching and training to online delivery, and working flexibly to meet the changing needs and priorities of colleagues and partners
- We are also pleased to be a part of the Youth Employment Group, a broad partnership of youth organisations working together to understand and respond to the immediate and longer-term impacts of the coronavirus outbreak on the employment prospects of young people.
- Working with the NYA Research Hub to bring together an overview of surveys and associated reports related to young people, the youth sector and the impact of the pandemic.