Stay up to date and find out more about our upcoming events.
The Regional Impact Network is a peer network of youth sector organisations, each working around the UK. Each meeting has a different focus, and gives a space for likeminded peers and colleagues in the sector to come together to share knowledge and approaches to impact measurement. Find out more and sign up to the next RIN upcoming meetings in your region:
- North East: Thursday 25 May 2023, Monday 17 July 2023, Tuesday 7 November 2023
- North West: Thursday 6 July 2023, Thursday 2 November 2023,
- Yorkshire and Humber: Monday 10 July 2023, Wednesday 27 September 2023
- West Midlands: Wednesday 14 June 2023, Tuesday 19 September 2023, Tuesday 12 December 2023
- London: TBC
- South West: TBC
- East Midlands: TBC
- South East: Wednesday 5 July 2023, Thursday 9 November 2023
- East of England: Monday 19 June 2023, Tuesday 19 September 2023, Monday 11 December 2023, Tuesday 5 March 2024.
Drop us an email for more information and on how to attend.
We are currently developing and updating our training programmes covering areas such as measuring socio-emotional skill development, theory of change, monitoring and evaluation in youth provision, understanding different types of data, and many others. Our training offer will be accessible at different times including daytime and twilight sessions. This is our free to access training, which is supported by DCMS.
Keep checking back as these dates will be available very soon!